Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Art of Packing

I know it's only Wednesday, and I don't fly out to JFK until Friday, but I worry alot about...well...everything. So, I've been stressing out about packing enough clothes and necessities for Friday-Monday in a bag small enough to be considered a carry-on. Delta charges $25 bucks EACH WAY for a checked bag, and there is NO WAY that damn airline is getting any more money out of me.

Anyway, I started packing tonight and I managed to get in all my clothes (minus socks and underwear) into this:


I'm pretty proud of myself! Now, all I have to find room for is stuff like makeup, but I think I can make it happen. Go me!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Dude we'll hang out with different people every night, just bring one outfit...nobody will know the difference. Definitely hitting up West Hartford Friday, party in Farmington Saturday, maybe downtown Hartford Sunday. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Pat no girl is bringing one outfit, lol

love Ashley's mom