Sunday, February 28, 2010

Such a Proud Aunt!

My sister-in-law Jackie sent me a video on her cell phone today that showed Brady taking EIGHT STEPS ALL BY HIMSELF! When I saw him a week ago, he could take almost one before falling. It was so cute because he gets this huge grin at the very end...definately brought a tear to my eye. I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on here, so once I do, you all can see it for yourself. Don't worry mom, I'm trying to figure out how to email it to you first. I'm just cell-phone-technologically-retarded. Hopefully I'll get to update this post with the video soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally coaxed the video from my CRAP computer and it was adorable. That little grin at the end was priceless! Our new computer came today(at work). I hope to get it up and running soon. Thanks for sending the video to me...

love, mom