Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Sucks.

The white stuff is currently coming down like crazy right now. We're supposed to get another 8 inches through tomorrow morning, on top of the EIGHTEEN INCHES we got over the weekend.
I had to break down and buy a snow shovel. I've NEVER had to buy a snow shovel, because whether it was my landlord of Felix, I've always had someone to shovel for me! That makes all this snow EXTRA SUPER LAME.
Also, when you're a television producer, wicked weather makes for the worst work days. Especially on a morning show. On top of the latest forecast, and weather live shots, you're also answering phone calls every five seconds taking school closings, typing them in on the television crawl, and generally wanting to just quit.
As of right now, there are already schools closing for tomorrow. I'm in for a rought night.

At least it's a short work week because I'm going to Connecticut on Friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not snowing here yet...not much anyway. Did you really get 18 inches of snow last weekend? Yikes!
Keep warm.

love, mom

Ashley said...

Yes we DID get 18 inches! No joke!! Keeping warm is the least of my worries...it's making it to work and home again that makes me nervous!!!