Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Terrific Tueday!

Back to work tonight after a fantastic mini-vacation in Connecticut! I'm running late because I spent FOURTEEN HOURS in bed, and now, of course, I'm running late.
I had an awesome long weekend though visiting with some of the best friends a person could ask for, and it just made me feel BETTER overall. It's really what I needed.
I'll write more tomorrow about my four days of traveling, but for right now, I'm sorry to say this is just another post for the sake of posting something. Time to get back to the daily (nightly?) grind.


For right now, here is the best/worst/creepiest picture I managed to take on my camera the first night in CT before it died. Not sure why I can never remember to charge the damn thing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda creepy but I have seen worse, lol.

love, mom

Patrick said...

hahaha.....agreed.