Thursday, February 4, 2010

Writer's Block.

Sorry I don't have anything interesting to say the last few days..I've kind of had writer's block. When you're blogging every day for a year, I guess these things happen. Anyway, it's been a pretty decent week. I had my little sign from God earlier this week, then I won $500 bucks on a $5 lottery scratch-off ticket, I found a plane ticket for my trip to Connecticut next weekend for $130...So life is ok right now. I'm not complaining.

Once again, another work week is ending (thank God), and the weekend is ALMOST here. Just gotta get through one more night of work!!!

2 comments:

L said...

you won $500 bucks on a scratch off???? I've only every one $2. Can you send some of your luck my way so i can win the mega millions? I will toss a couple million your way, I promise!

Anonymous said...

I promise that weird anonymous conspiracy theory post was NOT from me!!!! lol

love, mom

plus I hope you win millions since I support the Trickle Down Theory.

love, mom