Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last Night in CT

I'm sitting in the living room of my buddies' in Connecticut..and I fly out tomorrow. I've had an amazing weekend, which I'll blog more about later this week. Right now, I just asked everyone whatI should blog about, and these are some of their ideas:

1. French and Indin War
2. Favorite memories of CT friends
3. My thoughts on braband's dog Indy
4. blog about my favorite people I've met so far in Connecticut (there are lots)
5. Give a ten minute disseration of the living room
6. photo caption contest for my worst ever picture that Kyle took tonight at the bowling alley
7. how cool Steve Braband ISN'T
8. How I just confused Valparaiso with Pittsburgh
9. Dad's mashed potato story from Christmas
10. and blogging about the blog subjects people are suggesting..which is the one I picked because it's easy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR dads mashed potato story from Christmas?

love, mom