Friday, April 9, 2010

Body Goodies.

The other day on our morning show, our live reporter was at a local shop that sells all natural, organic, handmade soaps. From what I understand, her products are becoming pretty well-known.

Our morning reporter, knowing my battle I've been having with my skin, talked to this woman about some soaps, and she gave him two bars for me to try.

She gave him one bar called zapzit, and instructed me to use it once, maybe twice a week.

The second bar, made with rooibos tea (which I never heard of until now) is supposed to be used daily.

The lady did everything but GUARANTEE my skin would clear up within one week.

So, I brought the soap home today, and used the first one before I went to bed. The smell is really earthy, so I was a bit turned off at first. Also, I felt like it made my skin super slippery, and it was hard to get it all off my face. After I rinsed it off though, my skin felt SUPER SOFT immediately, and when I woke up, it was even softer.

Here's to bodygoodies! Let's hope they work! Check out the link and support a local business. It's about time someone local does something good around here and makes some cash.

No comments: