Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hurray for Birthdays!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was pretty awesome! At least for turning 27. I mean, after a certain point, I feel like you're old enough that birthdays aren't really that important, and they're just a normal day.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I drove down to Cranberry to meet Jody for dinner, and didn't take off work, so basically nothing crazy.

Except- yesterday made me realize how lucky I am to have so many wonderful people in my life...From my coworker making me homemade macaroni and cheese, to Becky sending me flowers, so Sally buying me ice cream cupcakes, I was just continually surprised at how much people care. My mom, dad, and Morgan called and sang to me...and it was just a nice day. Reminded me that I'm loved. And who doesn't enjoy being reminded they're loved?!

So, yeah. Awesome day. Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're lucky to have you in our lives!

love, mom

ice cream cupcakes? yummmm