Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Getting Super Sick of Blogging.

I know most of you can tell by my recent blog posts that I'm getting REALLY bored of this blogging project. I'm over it. I have like, two weeks left, and obviously I'm going to finish, but I'm just bored with it.
I have a gazillion other things running through my mind at any given moment, and it's turning into a pain in the ass for me to try and think of something creative to blog about. I'm sure there are tons of worthy topics, but I like to actually THINK about what I'm writing before I write it, and I just haven't had time. Not that I've been super busy, but by the time I remember I have to blog, I hae something else going on that I gotta do, so I post some half-assed blog (take today for example).
I hope my urge to blog comes back in these last two weeks or so, because I would love to end this blog on a high note.

***Note: I don't think I'm going to STOP blogging on here, but I'm not going to make myself do it every day. So, don't worry Carol, you will still be able to keep up with my life, it just won't be as often:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol Darol says thanks!! lol

love, mom

Anonymous said...

I want your blog to be made into a TV series like Shitmydadsays! I think kathy Bates could play me...who do you want to play you?

love, mom