Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bird Sex!

Northeast Ohio broke records today with high temps...it reached 83 degrees!! I slept through most of it, I'm sure. I went for my walk and it was GORGEOUS! So then, I came home and had my balcony door open, enjoying the fresh air. I heard a weird noise, and I looked outside to see one sparrow perched on my railing, with another bird perched on the back of the first (clearly "doing it")! I laughed, and then immediately jumped up to get my phone because I wanted to take a picture and post it for you. I missed it though, because when I jumped up, the birds freaked out and flew away.

I don't know which is worse, the fact I wanted to take a picture of birds mating, or the fact that I thought of my blog IMMEDIATELY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well at least the little perverts provided a blog topic, lol

love, mom