Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Housekeeping.

Alright, a few things:

It's April 28th. That means that after today, I only have to write two more blogs and this project is done. I feel like it's going to be very anticlimactic, but truthfully, I'm SICK of blogging every day. I've been stressed, and it's been such a chore to find something to write about every day. I don't think anyone even reads anymore.

Week three of Weight Watchers and I'm down four pounds from the beginning. I can't complain about that. I'm going to try and workout today, although I cut the shit out of my foot at work the other night, had to get a tetanus shot, file a Workman's Comp claim (Ridiculous, huh?), and almost get stitches. Not fun. So, that happened yesterday, I didn't work out. I'm going to try today and see how it goes.

What else? I can't really think of anything. Can't wait for the weekend...Get to see Morgan's solo in her band concert, actually hang out with my friend Sally who has had an effed up schedule lately, and Brandee is coming up Saturday for the day. It's gonna be busy, but that's how I like it.

Alright, that's it. Thank gosh Wednesday is almost over. Wednesday's suck.

No comments: