Saturday, January 2, 2010

The End of 09 in Pictures!

I finally transferred some pics from my computer to my laptop, so here are my favorites from the end of 2009!!


Sally and I at my Ugly Christmas Sweater Party...Like our sweaters?

Jody, opening her present for winning "Ugliest Outfit"

My new Dooney & Bourke from mom! How pretty is this one?!

Morgan made me a "mug rug" for Christmas. You put your coffee mug on it. Buttons are strategically placed so you're mug may or may tip over. Cutest present ever!

Sister on Christmas 2009

Day after Christmas at Jody's...She was so proud she could fit into her fridge. It was hysterical!

Starting out New Year's Eve at Margaritaville on the South Side of Pittsburgh

Lady GaGa "Bad Romance" was on. We HAD to dance.

This was a nice picture of all the girls, but I had to crop it because Jody was very inappropriately flipping the bird to the camera.

Some more dancing to bring in what I'm hoping will be a wonderful 2010:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your dress, looks like you had fun(in a kind of a mom approved atmosphere) amd the fridge incident is somewhat frightening. Perhaps I'm jealous since I definitely will not fit in mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 2010..keep looking for that tall blonde rugged guy Linda envisions for you, lololol!