Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Recap.

Just got home a few hours ago from a glorious entire weekend of doing NOTHING at Steph's house. And when I say nothing, I really mean...NOTHING. We laid around in sweats, watched movies, did a little shopping, ate food that is very bad for us, and watched more movies and television. I got lots of sleep and feel glorious.

I also met my Brookville friends Nicole and Becky at Alfred Angelo to pick out a bridesmaids dress for Nicole's wedding. We actually ended up getting a really pretty one, and I'm excited to wear it. I hope by the time the wedding rolls around at the end of August, I can get it altered to about two sizes smaller, which leads to my next announcement:

Tomorrow I start the South Beach Diet. Why not? It's like...no carbs except veggies for the first two weeks, then you slowly start adding good carbs back in. I don't think there's anything unhealthy about it, because you're eating loads of lean protein and veggies..which is the way we should be eating. So, I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. If I can get through the first two weeks, I should be golden. We'll see how it goes.

That's it for today, I got a lot of stuff to do before laying down for my customary Sunday afternoon nap before heading into work tonight. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: