Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Be Gone, Frog!

I know my blog has been getting a little boring lately, and I apologize. I just don't have anything good to talk about!

Anyway, remember a month or two ago when I took that picture of the frog watching me workout through our basement window? He's appeared again TWICE in the last two weeks.



I love how you can see the reflection of my hand and phone on the glass. This frog is creeping me out a little though. Maybe it's from watching too much True Blood. If you watch, you'll know why I think maybe this frog is a shape shifter and it's someone I know watching me make an ass out of myself bouncing around my basement every day.

In other news...the Level 1 Results from the first 10 days of the 30 Day Shred are coming in from some of the girls and I am AMAZED! I'll share them with everyone on Friday. My results have not been quite as impressive as theirs, but I guess that's motivation to work harder, huh?

Today was Day 1 of Level 2, and it was H.A.R.D. Level 1 did nothing to prepare me for this hell. Thank God it's only 20 minutes. Let's hope it gets easier in the next 9 days!

1 comment:

Steph said...

HAHA..i totally thought you were talking about the shape shifters. people starting at me freaks me out.. so i don't think you're nutso for being creeped out by mr. frog! the show is getting so insane.. has me hooked.