Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Recap.

This was my last "relaxing" weekend before sh*t hits the fan for the entire month of September. And I spent it not feeling well.
I haven't taken pictures in forever because I left my camera battery charger in Virginia Beach, so my camera is dead, and a new charger is like 40 bucks. And I'm cheap. So, this post is going to be boring.
You can stop reading now if you want. It's ok.
Anyway, Friday Felix and I went out with Carla and Jason from work. We hit up Caffe Capri for dinner, and I got the Pasta Capri (it was less than spectacular), and then we went to Imbibe, the martini bar downtown!! I love it there, but I don't think I've been there since before Felix and I started dating. This place has 121 different flavored martinis. Anything you can imagine, they have. Felix started out with a beer, but I had him drinking martinis by the end of the night. I drank 3 (whoops!), so Felix had to drive my car home. My favorite was Tropical Candy, which was pineappley tasting. YUM!
Saturday I woke up and felt like crap. So Felix and I stayed in allllll day. The only thing we left the house for was to get some chinese food. It was WONDERFUL. I can't remember the last time we had a day where we just lounged around in our pj's. We started watching the series "Dexter" on On Demand, and made it through 5 1-hour episodes. I've heard the show was good, but it's addicting! So now we have 2 and a half more seasons to get through.
Today, I still don't feel well. My throat hurts and I have a headache. I think it's the beginnings of a sinus infection. Yuck.
This afternoon is Talia's 10th birthday party, so Felix and I will be attending that later this afternoon. I'd wish her a happy birthday on here, but her real birthday isn't until tomorrow.
Peace out, homies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend, minus the booze. You know me, I am a regular little Carrie Nation (she was a nut job though). She did hate her booze !!!

love, mom