Friday, August 7, 2009

Fit Friday!!!

After a week hiatus, I know you're all THRILLED Fit Friday is back in business! Unfortunately, I don't have too much to talk about. I'm really grasping at straws this week, getting back to reality and my crappy work schedule after the beach.

Let's see...oh, yeah. I began Weight Watchers. I know, I know...I'm not overweight. I know that, so don't get your panties in a bunch thinking I'm trying to be stick thin. I just want to lose that last ten pounds that doesn't want to budge. Besides, my mom is doing such a great job with WW, she has inspired me to join up. Plus, I just need something different to keep my eating habits in check. I'm thinking I'd rather count points for a few months instead of calories. It gets complicated.

The 30 Day Shred with my 5 girlfriends is going amazingly well!! I couldn't be more proud of Becky, Laura, Steph, Andrea, and Leah! Keep it up girls! Stay tuned for next week's FF. I'm torturing all the ladies and making them write up a little report based on Level 1 of The Shred (The first 10 days). We'll find out if any inches/pounds were lost, how everyone feels, and what they hope to get out of the following two levels! YAY!

Speaking of The Shred, I'm glad I decided to start this the day after vacation. I can't remember the last time I worked out 6 days in a row, and now I know I can do it...because I HAVE to so these ladies don't completely show me up! I feel like I can't miss a day because I'm the one who came up with the idea, so I can't wuss out.

This weekend will be the first real test of my dedication. Fridays are IMPOSSIBLE for me to work out, because I get off work at 7 am, and come home and take short nap so I can sleep tonight. After three hours of sleep, the LAST thing I want to do is work out. But I will. BecauseI have to.

We're heading to my parents neck-of-the-woods tonight for a camping trip at Clear Creek State Park , and probably not getting back to the YO until later tomorrow evening. So that'll be another test for me: Can I make myself workout on a Saturday night? We'll see. I hope so.


***I'm already thinking of what kind of Challenge to do after the Shred is over. Laura jokingly asked if we could do something that involves dancing. Laura, if you can think of something, let me know and I'm IN! Any suggestions anyone? Bueller?? Buelllller?
That's it for me on this Fit Friday! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you all. PLUS EAT SOME SOMORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love, mom