Thursday, September 24, 2009

AnnaLynne McCord Creeps Me Out.

There's something about the actress AnnaLynne McCord that really freaks me out. I believe she's supposed to be some sort hottie in the remake of 90210, but I find her almost repulsive.

I'm not really sure what it is. To me, she looks a little mannish. Like her features are WAY too severe, and she plays them up with WAY too much makeup.

Or maybe I feel like she's the epitome of what "hot" is "supposed" to look like, according to Hollywood. I feel like maybe some bigwig movie execs actually MADE AnnaLynne, then doped her up so she couldn't protest. Look at her eyes. She looks kind of "Stepford-Wives-Strung-Out" to me.


I know a LOT of people think she's super hot. But she scares me. Trust me, it's not jealousy. I'll be the first one to give credit where credit is due. (Umm, hello? Beyonce? Hot.)

And why is she ALWAYS SMILING THAT BIG TOOTHY GRIN? It irritates me, people!

It's official. I think she's a dude. Don't you think she has a certain Fergie-ish Man quality about her?


4 comments:

Steph said...

i concur! she is soooo weird. and she totally can't pass for a teenager in high school.

L said...

I agree as well. And thank you for bringing up Fergie. She freaks me out too and my dad thinks she's gorgeous. I don't get it.

Jennifer said...

She's absolutely stunning! I don't get what you're pointing out to be ugly, really. So she smiles. Sue her.

Unknown said...

Like Jennifer Connelly eyes.