Friday, September 25, 2009

Fit Friday...NOT!

I'm putting Fit Friday on hold for a few weeks because I am SOOOO over obsessing about diet and fitness. I'm no longer counting points, adding up every calorie that goes in my mouth, or feeling intensely disappointed in myself when I skip a workout.
Instead, I'm eating healthy, and when I'm hungry, and doing workouts that I enjoy and that I don't dread. I've been doing this since Monday and I already feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, AND I've eaten healthy and worked out all week. Plus, I had a brownie and didn't want to kill myself, but I also skipped on the pumpkin creme brulee. It's all about balance, people, and right now I'm bored to tears with obsessing about all this stuff that stresses me out.

Soooo Fit Friday will return when I'm done boycotting it. I can't say when that will be.

A few things today:

1. I'm very excited to have gotten my first blog comment that disagreed with what I blogged about by someone I don't know. Look at yesterday's post and you'll see the comment from "Jennifer". Jennifer, if I do know you, please tell me who you are cause I can't figure it out for the life of me. If I DON'T know you, thanks for reading my blog!!! It's exciting that more than just my mom and few friends are interested in my writing.

2. "Cougartown", a new show on ABC, is friggin hilarious! I dvr'd it on Wednesday and watched it yesterday, and I'm hooked!! I laughed out loud, by myself, several times. My favorite line of the episode? "My uterus almost shot out!" Hysterical. Here's a clip:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny that some actress on a slutty tv show gets a reaction...out of all your blogs. Don't know if it is funny or sad.

love, mom

Steph said...

Love cougar town!!! seriously.. i was cracking up. definitely better than i expected it to be.. and rich even watched. he laughed too.. dare i say, one of my new favorites?? that and the community..