Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reading Recommendation!

I'm not gonna lie. Totally forgot to write my blog for today...which leaves me struggling for a topic before I hit the hay for the night (day?). Probably the only person who is going to appreciae this post is Steph R because she reads the same type of books I do, and we seem to NEVER disappoint each other when it comes to reading recommendations.





ANYWAY, if you were a fan of Twilight, you may have already heard of this book. During a lot of press for the movie, author Stephanie Meyer said her current read was "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. So, us Twilight freaks out there all ran out and bought the book. I think Hunger Games is 2873 times better than Twilight. The book has NOTHING to do with vampires, and doesn't even have anything to do with Twilight, really...except that the author loved it.



Anyway, go read this book. Then, when you're done, you'll be wanting more...and you're in luck! Yesterday, the highly anticipated sequel "Catching Fire" came out. I can't wait to head to the bookstore ASAP to pick this book up.

So there you go, I couldn't think of anything to blog about, so you got my reading recommendation. Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I was interested in at least looking into it, but with no vampires...I'm out. Aunt Dayna keeps me stocked with non werewolf and non murder and mayhem novels. Enjoy it!! (I do enjoy the novels she gives me, just not willing to spend MY hard earned cash on them)!

love, mom