Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

My dad turns 55 today! Holy crap where does the time go?! My dad is one of the greatest men I've ever known, and I don't think he realizes how much he means to his family. There's no other man on earth that can crack me up like he can, and he gives surprisingly good advice...when he's not giving terrible advice:) There's also no other man on earth that can make me want to slam my head against the wall repeatedly...but I digress....


I need to get some updated pictures over Thanksgiving, though! I don't have a lot of pictures of my dad, and he's like 40 pounds thinner than these pictures!

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made dad smile!!

love, mom

skittle365 said...

good! Cause that's about the only thing I can afford to give him this year!!!