Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

The weekend is FINALLY here. Exactly two weeks from now, I will be moving. It's weird. And scary. But right now I'm at the point where I just want to get it over and done with. Truthfully, a big part of me is trying desperately NOT to throw my hands up in the air, stomp my feet, and yell "F*CK THIS!" It's really hard to be "civil" in a break up. Felix is being great, but I just want to get this over with. I feel like I'm in limbo with a constant sick, stressful feeling in my stomach that's not going away. I'm laughing and joking around at home with Felix, and at the same time we're discussing selling our fridge or Craigslist and him bringing boxes home from work so we can pack. It's F*cked up. And that's why I want to throw up my hands and say, "f*ck it."



But I will restrain from doing that for two weeks. I WILL be an adult about this. DEEP BREATHE.


Ok, anyway, just so you know, this is how my day started:



Literally TWO MINUTES after I woke up, I walked into the kitchen, started coffee, went to put it back, and dropped it. Coffee is a BITCH to clean up. So I took a picture of it. I even tried to sweep some of it back in (we're in a recession), but then saw some hair and decided against it. Needless to say, Felix gets the coffee when we move. I'll buy new.

My new GPS came in the mail today, so that was a highlight. At least I don't have to be worried about driving anywhere with MapQuest directions.


Couch to 5K Update.

I'm completing week 3 today or tomorrow, and I'm still loving it. Week four is when it really kicks into gear where I know I'm going to have to push myself. BUT--my fear of running is disappearing, which is the point of the program. And the treadmill has been helping me to clear my mind. So far, nothing but good things to say about the program.

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not spilled coffee?! The only thing worse is spilling it AFTER you make the coffee. It would almost be easier to move...

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Not spilled coffee?! The only thing worse is spilling it AFTER you make the coffee. It would almost be easier to move...

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Not spilled coffee?! The only thing worse is spilling it AFTER you make the coffee. It would almost be easier to move...

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Well i defintely was not worth saying 3 times...oopps!!

love, mom

The Gilligans said...

Hahahaha! Im not laughing because you had a rouhg morning, Im laughing because you said "felix gets the coffee when we move!" That made me laugh out loud...literally! You are great! If youneed help moving just give me a hollar! XoXo -