Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Post About Nothing.

GOOD NEWS! No depressing blog post today!! No crazy deep quotes from books!! No talking about how crappy my life is right now!!! HURRAY!!!!!!

But...

I don't really have anything to write about today.

So, some random blurbs.

***I went out with my friend Rachel last night to Salsita's for dinner and margaritas. It's the first time we got together just she and I -- we usually see each other at get togethers. Felix is friends with her boyfriend. But she's such a cool girl and we keep meaning to hang out and we never do. So tonight we did. We had a lot of fun and I'm hoping we become better friends. Plus, she bought dinner. Awesome. Nothing puts me in a good mood like some frozen strawberry margaritas and chicken fajitas!***

***The weekend I move, I've enlisted some "guest bloggers" to write a few blog posts for me while I'm up to my ears in boxes. I'm going to write little intros for them, since I have committed to writing a blog post every day for a year, but they'll do the brunt of the work. Stay tuned for posts from Matt Sivillo, Pat Muldowney, and Steve Braband the weekend of December 3rd. I've given them free reign to write about whatever they want, so I'm a little frightened. I'm hoping they won't ALL blog about sports, but hey. Whatever floats their boats. This is exciting! GUEST BLOGGING WOO-HOO!!! And please, I don't want anyone to get offended that I didn't ask THEM to blog for me. Who knows, maybe there will be another time in the future when I'm breaking up with my boyfriend, moving out, and changing my entire life path...then I'll ask a whole new round of people to write for me.***

That's all, folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we get to find out how men really think! Of if in fact they do...lol

love, mom

Patrick said...

How we think? Wait one minute here Ashley, you never said ANYTHING about having to put thought into this. I'm having second, well...uh...thoughts.

Steph said...

these guest posts better be good.. considering the bloggers, i'm hoping to laugh a lil bit :) don't disappoint guys.. k. thanks.