Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Music Monday!!!

My friend Andrea works the graveyard shift, just like me. Except she does it from La Quinta, California.
I orginally asked my mom for a song suggestion for today, but she never emailed me back. Realizing this at 4:40 a.m., I decided to ask Andrea, because she's working the same crap shift as me, but 3 hours earlier. (Andrea, don't be mad you were my second choice today, I still love you!)
She suggested today's song, and I had to go with it, because I was actually dancing to this at Old Navy this weekend, embarrassing Felix and Talia while we were in the checkout line.

Happy Monday!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow yet another song I have never heard of!! lol You already have my suggestion for next week.

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Yay for Janet Jackson. That's okay I came in 2nd. Moms are always #1 (how cheesy was THAT??) haha

-andrea

skittle365 said...

Very cheesy, Andrea. And yes, mom I have your pic for next week, don't worry! Even though you did fail me as a mother by not responding to my email.

KIDDING!

Patrick said...

I almost read this article until I saw the picture, then my computer stopped working. (Email me, I'll explain why.) I'm posting this from work since my personal computer is officially rendered useless now. Miss ya Ash.