Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Once Again, I Watch too Much TV.

I know I did this blog post a few months ago, but I don't think you understand how much pointless television I watch. Shall we go through this season's list?

The Rachel Zoe Project. What's with all the fur and gay men in short shorts? And WTF if Taylor's problem? I feel like it takes effort to be that big of a bitch.
The Wendy Williams Show. I don't know where my absolute obession for this show came from. I think this woman is fabulous. I adore her and her big wigs and huge feet. This show has only been on in Y-town for a few months, so you might not know who she is. Google her. Youtube her. She's amazing.
Jon & Kate Plus 8. YES, I still watch this. I'm not totally sure why. As you know, I think Jon Gosselin is one of the douchiest douches known to man, but I still have a soft spot for Kate, no matter how much of a bitch she is.
Real Housewives of Atlanta. I've never been a huge fan of the Atlanta franchise, but I've been catching up on reruns, and Tardy for the Party? Definately downloaded on my iTunes.
Flipping Out. Jeff Lewis's crazy quirks never cease to amaze me.
The Biggest Loser. Completely inspiring. If you're watching this season, what's up with Tracy? She needs to brush her hair, and she's totally bat-shit-crazy. I hope she goes home soon.
So You Think You Can Dance. It's almost a burden that they're having a Fall season of this show. It's so time consuming because it's two days a week, but I'm hooked.
The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougartown. ABC's new Wednesday night line-up. Cougartown is by far one of the funniest shows on television right now. I think it's hilarious! Courtney Cox is hysterical.
Survivor: Somoa. This is more of a Felix Show. I don't get overly upset if I miss it. It's irritating because it's obvious they cast pretty, skinny women, then an older/crazy women that all the skinny/prettys hate.
Grey's Anatomy. I guess I can't really say I'm WATCHING this, as this season and last season is still sitting on my DVR, unwatched. Something about having sex with imaginary dead guys killed the middle of last season for me.
Top Chef: Las Vegas. I don't really have anything to say, I just like this show.
Project Runway. See above explanation.
Drop Dead Diva. SUCH a cute show on Lifetime. Totally worth watching.

That's FIFTEEN SHOWS. Unreal. I honestly have DVR stress. Like, "OMIGOD THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO WE HAVE TO WATCH ALL THIS TELEVISION" type of stress. it's not right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Drop Dead Diva...it is adorable! I also watch the Atlanta Housewives and Jon and Kate Plus Eight. The rest..nope!! I have my own burden of dumb shows though. Morgan and I love Destination Truth-cryptozoology and strange mysteries of course. My absolute favorite right now is Sons of Anarchy which is crazy since I absolutely despise bikers and that community. I guess a soap opera is a soap opera, huh?

love, mom