Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Recap.

Friday
Friday afternoon I picked Talia up from school for the first time, and let me tell you: Those moms are VICIOUS! Every single one of them was jockeying for position in the parking lot, and by the time she came running out of the school, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. After that, we went back to our apartment because I forgot to bring Talia's Nintendo DS, and we had a long trip to Brookville ahead of us...so back to the apartment we went. After that, I went through the ATM to get money for the weekend, and (didn't know this at the time) left my ATM card in the ATM. Didn't realize it until I went to the gas station to fill up and saw my card was missing. Ugh. Good thing I had cash. We got on the highway and drove to Brookville, me white-knuckling the steering wheel the entire way because it was POURING. About an hour and a half later, we picked up Morgan at Daycare, and I took them to Dairy Queen. The got blizzards, I got a moolatte (yum, by the way.), and then we went BACK to daycare because Morgan forgot her jacket. Got back to Ohio, I made dinner (tacos) and by the time we ate and settled down it was like, 8:30 and I was exhausted. Felix went to bed at 10:00, I went to bed at 11:30, and I think the girls stayed up until 1:00 am.

Saturday
Saturday was Mollie's Surprise 30th birthday at the Pioneer Pavilion at Millcreek Park. She was really surprised (or so she says). I was going to post pictures, but stupid blogger photo uploader is being stupid, so no pics. After that, we did a little shopping, came home, I made lasagna...Felix and I got into a huge fight, yada yada yada...He slept on the couch. Things are better this morning. I really don't want to have that argument ever again.

Sunday
I don't have to work tonight because I'm on day shift the next two weeks!! Can't wait to be normal! Felix is playing softball and I just made gingersnaps (they turned out pretty well!!), and now I'm lounging, reading, writing, and I'm about to go upstairs and catch up on some of the gazillions of stuff I have recorded on my DVR. Now I know why most people love lazy Sunday's so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah lazy Sundays are great. Too bad I had to work today and we were full last night. Oh well almost time to leave. By the way your weekend was TOO busy!!! I just heard a loud noise in my office. Morgan is in there and I just know she is trashing the joint!! You know how she is. Remember Pigpen from Charlie Brown? She is like that with her environment!! Messy....

love, mom