Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Aftermath.

I COULD be getting sick, but I think I'm just lame.

I was a WRECK today. I didn't get out bed until almost 6:30 pm (as opposed to 4:00 pm at the LATEST), and I sat in my robe and watched TV until 9:00pm, when I FINALLY got up and took a shower and got ready for work.

I watched The Biggest Loser instead of working out (in case you didn't know, those two things really DON'T equal each other out).

My laziness and grouchiness could be one of three things.

1. PMS.
Very possible choice.

2. Cold.
Ehhh, I don't get sick that often.

3. I'm totally getting old and can't get less than 5 hours of sleep and run all over the countryside celebrating St. Patrick's Day and then going into work later that night (and yes, only drinking one beer).

I go with #3!!

No comments: