Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dare I Delete?

So, my friend in D.C and I were G-Chatting yesterday, and I won't go into details about how it got brought up, but she said I need to delete Felix from my Facebook friends. I know that I probably should, but for some reason I just CAN'T. He's not even active on it. And he didn't even GET a Facebook page until after we broke up. BUT- I do admit I look at it..several times...a day. Sigh. I think part of me hopes he looks at MY Facebook page and maybe gets a little depressed about how much FUN I'm obviously having... It's comforting somehow.

Then I Read This.

I know I'm gonna have to do the dump and delete. Someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delete the ex! Delete the ex!

love, mom

L said...

I fully support this. When my ex and I broke up (because he cheated on me and ended up dating the girl) she was all over his FB page and every time I sign on it was in my face. Best decision I ever made was to delete him. It's hard but worth it in the end.

Patrick said...

I totally understand why Laura would need to do the 'ol defriending on the fbook. That would be annoying, and it is in her face. However...like you said, he's barely on here. Ash, you are crazy successful, mature beyond your years, having a BLAST (even if you have momentary setbacks), and moving on with your life.

If you want my advice, read the first comment on that article. I couldn't have said it better myself. Like I said, in a situation like Laura's, it is totally understandable. However...it's not like the dude is putting this in your face, and you're right, he probably DID just get it to check your stuff. Pretty ironic that he didn't sign up for something with which he could keep track of your life while he was in your life, but now that he's on the outside looking in he's intrigued.

Stay strong, keep living your life the only way you know how, and realize that this isn't even an issue for ya.