Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tastefully Expensive!

I feel like the older we women get, the more Tupperware Parties we have. And by Tupperware Parties I mean jewelry-food-stupid-kitchen-utensils-nobody-uses parties. I promise you friends, I will NEVER throw one of these parties. Not that I mind that YOU have one, I will come and apparently spend my very hard-earned money on all your crap you're doling out.

My friend Lyz had a Tastefully Simple party tonight. I had it in my mind I would NOT buy more than $20 worth of stuff. Then the taste-testing began. That stuff was GOOD!!! The best part? Everything is a mix, and you only need to add two MAYBE three ingredients!

AND THEY HAD BUCKETS....BUCKETS!!! OF SANGRIA!!!

$65 dollars later, I'm hoping my checking account doesn't overdraw before I get paid on Friday. Womp womp. Foiled again, Wynkoop, foiled again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that! lol

love, mom