Sunday, March 14, 2010

Analyze This.

I had the WEIRDEST, most VIVID dream today during my nap before work. I had a dream that I was driving home to Youngstown from my parents house in western Pennsylvania, and I decided to take a shortcut I had recently learned, that involved a big hill and a dirt road.

During my drive, I heard on the radio to be on the lookout because Siberian Tigers had been spotted in the area carrying flashlights. I remember I was like, "Seriously? Siberian Tigers? Whatever. There are no tigers in Pennsylvania."

So, as I turn onto this dirt road "shortcut" to my house, I see a tiger walking along the side of the road, with a flashlight in its mouth, pacing back and forth like it's shining the light on the road and looking for something. I'm all, "Holy SHIT! A tiger! What do I do? I guess I'll drive around it". I start driving past it, and it started growling at me. I was looking out my window at the tiger, so I wasn't looking straight ahead...at the last second, I look up and there is ANOTHER tiger standing in the middle of the road. I almost hit it, and it jumped out of my way at the last second.

I continue driving down the road, and see all these people walking and want to stop and say, "Don't walk on the road, there's tigers around here!" But for some reason, I didn't. My phone starts ringing right as I'm pulling into this old-fashioned convenience store, and I look at the caller ID and see it's Felix. Since he hasn't called me in months, I was concerned something was wrong, so try to answer the phone, but my phone won't let me pick up the call. It's ringing and ringing, and I can't answer it, so finally I pull into this little driveway by the store. My phone finally picks up and here is the conversation:

Me: Hello?
Felix: HEY!!
Me: Hi! how are you?
Felix: I'm good. I just have some exciting news.
Me: Really? What is it?
Felix: I finally grew up, ash!
Me: WOW! Congratulations!
Felix: Yeah, I wanted you to know that before I posted it online. I just didn't want you to find out that way.
Me: well thanks for the call, watch out for tigers.
Felix: Tigers don't scare me.
Me: well I saw them, and they're scary!
Felix: see ya.

After I hang up the phone, a woman taps my window. I look up and roll down my window a little bit. She started yelling at me and said, "If you're not going to buy something at the store, you NEED to leave!"

For some reason, this caused me to floor my car, and I begin driving up this long, windy road. All of a sudden, my car gets stuck in the mud and I can't drive through it.

That's all I remember of the dream.

Someone please tell me what it means!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You're insane. Simple. That's it. Either that or you've been watching too much Tiger Woods coverage.