Sunday, March 28, 2010

There Once as This Ibuprophen....

Ok, there are a few blog topics running through my brain right now, but I feel too disorganized to really THINK about them enough to write about them...maybe later this week.

For now, I just want to take a moment and talk about this Advil I have had laying on my kitchen floor for approximately a month. That's no lie. It's right in front of my microwave cart, and I see it ALL the time. I'm not sure why I don't just pick it up and A) throw it away or B) take it. But I look at it every day. I sit on my couch with my laptop and my feet up on the coffee table, and stare into space trying to think of something to write about, and I stare at this pill. I even swept the floor (and swiffer wet-jetted!) and somehow managed to miss it. It's still there.

And I know it's been there for a month, because I even remember the night I dropped it. I came back from Quaker Steak N' Lube slightly inebriated A MONTH AGO..and managed to spill most of the bottle on the floor before I went to bed...and I woke up to errant Taco Bell tomatoes on my couch (we've all been there), and ibuprophen all over my floor.

There's no deeper meaning to this, I'm just trying to demonstate how utterly lazy I can be sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you have the excuse that you are the only one there. Here I am the only one who will pick anything up, Morgan and Dad...never!!

love, mom