Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Thoughts for Tuesday.

***I've had a stiff neck for three days now and I've been waking up with awful headaches. So, if I miss a blog post, it's because I've died of spinal meningitis.

***I'm watching American Idol right now and I CANNOT believe they picked Miley Cyrus as one of the artists to mentor the singers. Miley Cyrus? Really? And this young girl singing the Phil Collins song? She should've gone home a long time ago, and if she doesn't this week, somethings up because she's TERRIBLE.

***I also am feeling anxious and my chest feels congested. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm probably dying.

***Speaking of dying, I have an irrational crazy fear of my parents dying. I know everyone is scared of that, but I worry about it all the time.

***Oh Snap! Randy Jackson just told this girl she was TERRIBLE. YES!

***I realize this is a sorry excuse for a blog post, you don't have to tell me.

*** That girl's name is Paige (on American Idol), Simon just said it and I figured I'd point out who I was talking to.

***Ortega makes a jarred guacamole. It's not very good. Don't waste your money.

***Did you realize the only difference between fat free refried beans and regular is .5 grams of fat? What's the point?

***I watched the first two episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Seems like a decent show. Everyone says it's amazing so I'm going to stick with it.

***I HATE Tuesdays.

***That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like this blog format. And yes we will die, but I, at least, will be about 100 . That is all...

love, mom

Patrick said...

I agree with your mother on this one Ash, solid post. Short. To the point. Blunt. Very you.

Any time you work in a solid argument for refrying beans while knocking an idol contestant and also deliver the line of the day "Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm probably dying"...I say rousing success.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand why you are Ash's friend! You are hilarious!!!!!!!!

love, mom