Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Sister is Funny.

So, you know those email forwards that ask questions about you, and you fill 'em out and send them to all your friends? Well, my sister Morgan LOVES them.

They always make me laugh because her answers are always hysterical. Here are a few of my favorites:

Q: List some names you go by?
One of her answers: BTG (stands for "bug turd girl"...never heard this nickname before)

Q: List three things you're wearing
A: Underwear, pj's, a puppy (I didn't know you could wear a puppy...and when did my parents get a dog?!)

Q: Two things you dislike today:
A: snow, most people

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, she does not like to advertise the BTG nickname, OH WELL!! Puppy, of course, is her puppy headed bath towel. You are out of the loop, Sissy. Perhaps I will not show her this blog, lol

love, mom

Anonymous said...

And for the most people comment...she is a Wynkoop.

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

tigTauriusets