Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Just Don't Think He's That Into Her.

This very well may be the most pointless, dumb blog I've ever posted. But let's face it, I've got mere DAYS (the rest of March and April) of blogging left and I feel like I've exhausted a lot of topics.

Anyway, Justin Timberlake came on Pandora a few minutes ago, and it was "My Love". I remember Scarlet Johanson was in the video and there were rumors they were screwing around on set. So THAT thought led me to think about he and Jessica Beal.

I just don't think he's that into her.

Don't ask me HOW I know, I just have a feeling. And I'm usually right about these things. (I totally called the Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood relationship when I was like, 7. Ask my mom. There was just something really funny how she was singing backup in ALL of his songs...but I digress).

I mean, LOOK at this picture. She's hanging onto him for dear life, and he's totally uninterested. Granted, I may have become somewhat of an expert at turning a blind eye and holding on to a man for dear life, but STILL. Come on, Jess. Grow some balls. He keeps you around as arm candy. He's not going to marry you.

Even more proof: He just signed on to do a movie with his ex, Cameron Diaz. Really? Come on, he's TOTALLY trying to get rid of Jessica without being the bad guy.

And that is the end to the dumbest, shallowest blog I could think of. Sorry for wasting 47 seconds of your life if you made it this far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin Timberlake is one of the most unattractive and non masculine guys out there. HE should be grateful she will even look at him. He's about as attractive as that Pattinson creature. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

loce, mom