Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve.


I have mixed feelings about today. It doesn't feel like Christmas Eve to me. It might be because I had to work last night and I have to work tonight. Or maybe it's the fact that most of my friends here work in television, and THEY all have to work too. I'm not complaining, it comes with the territory of working in the business.

At least Christmas is on a Friday this year, so as soon as I get off work in the morning I'm driving to Brookville, crashing for a few hours at my mom's hotel, and then heading out to spend some time with the family.

My emotions are kind of a roller coaster ride today, too. Since breaking up with Felix, I've been mostly ok. Actually better than I thought I would be. WAY better. But today, I'm just a little sad. I talk alot of shit, but I miss him. And I miss Talia, and it's sad I won't be there for her to open up all of her presents this year, because that's something I've always really enjoyed. So it's hard. I think breaking up during the holidays has gotta be one of the toughest things. If I make it through the first of the year, hopefully it'll be full steam ahead from there! Womp womp! Sorry for the depressing Christmas Eve post...I just want to look back at this blog a year from now and see how I was feeling, and hopefully comparing it to how much BETTER my life is then:)

No comments: