Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Recap.

This weekend ended up being pretty good...Friday was my ugly christmas sweater party/ housewarming/ girls night. I'll post pics as soon as I find my cord that plugs my camera into my laptop...there's a few things I still can't figure out where they are, even though all my boxes are unpacked. Jody ended up winning the sweater contest, she looked hysterical and hideous all at the same time!
Saturday, I got to meet Pat for lunch in Clarion. We figured out we hadn't seen each other in about a year and a half. But for some reason it feels like it hasn't been nearly that long. Then, I went home and surprised the family and Morgan on her 11th birthday. I stayed for a few hours, then headed into Brookville to see Nicole and baby Adrian. After that, I headed back up to Ohio, and my friend Jason from work brought over dinner, and we ate eggplant parmesan, drank some read wine, watched some T-Pain and 2 Pac videos on Youtube (don't ask), and watched some taped episodes of Jersey Shore. He's SUCH a great guy. He stayed until about 3:00 am, I headed to bed with my laptop and watched a few episodes of Entourage (YAY Netflix!). I didn't go to bed until around 4:30, but that put me right back on schedule to go into work tonight, cause I didn't get out of bed until amost 3:30 this afternoon (GASP! LAZY!).
Tonight, I ran over to Felix's to give him some money for our final bills, and it was weird. I was only there for a few minutes, and then had to leave because of course, I was getting a little upset. Crazy how after just a week apart, I already feel like we're different people than we were when we lived together. After I left, I kind of had an epiphany. I need to stop worrying about how HE's feeling, and concentrate on myself. He's a grown man and can deal with the consequences of his actions. If he regrets it, that's not my problem. I'm not trying to sound bitter, but I guess I just realized it's time to focus on ME.
Tomorrow, I'm setting an alarm, waking up, going to the gym, and getting my life back on track. I can't continue to sit around and feel sorry for myself. It's just going to make me miserable.

Sorry this blog was kind of rushed, I just got back from the grocery store and have to pack a lunch, finish getting ready for work, and head out the door in the next 30 minutes.

No comments: