Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making Progress.

My whole life has been taken over by packing boxes and stressing out about moving. I've decided to skip the gym this week and focus on getting as much stuff over to my new apartment as possible. We're trying to avoid getting a U-Haul on Saturday like we originally planned, because it seems silly to go rent a truck when we're both moving like, 3 minutes away from where we are now.

Last night I got most of Talia's stuff packed and boxed up (luckily she brings most of her stuff from her mom's every other weekend and doesn't keep a ton at our place..just a few games and toys and stuffed animals). I also got the majority of my clothes closet cleaned out and packed up.

Today when I wake up, I get to go pay my first month's rent and pick up my keys. I figure I'll make a few trips back and forth to try and get rid of all the stuff I've already packed, to make room for more stuff. My hopes are that I can get the majority of everything over to the new place by Thursday and all that will be left is furniture and a few odds and ends.

It's not helping that I didn't get out of bed until almost 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I'm stuffy, my throat is swollen, and I feel like I've been fighting off a horrible cold for the last two weeks. That paired with the fact that it's getting dark when I wake up now, and the whole thought of moving out...is pretty depressing. I don't blame myself for staying in bed as long as I can!

Look for my guest bloggers on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!! I'm looking forward to what these guys have to say on my blog...with Sivillo, Pat, and Braband, nothing is ever boring, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the guest bloggers..really I am!! lol

Wish you felt better because I hate my babies to be sick.

I wish you weren't moving because it makes you unhappy.

love, mom