Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well, I stink.

I wrote my Sunday blog post and Blogger wouldn't post it. AND- It's terrible because it's my MOMS FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY and I had a lovely post written all about how great of a mother she is, and it didn't post. I didnt' realize it until right now.
So I KIND of missed a post yesterday, but I SWEAR I wrote it. You can blame blogger for it.

I'm cheating by writing this right now and scheduling it to have posted for Sunday.

Dammit, almost EIGHT MONTHS without missing a daily post. CRAP!!!

Mom, I'm a shitty daughter. I'll write you a wonderful Happy Birthday blog post today..I PROMISE!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly love your website.. Very nice colors
& theme. Did you create this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own site and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme
is called. Thank you!

Also visit my homepage; goji pro funciona ()