Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Right now, it's 4:45 am on Christmas morning. I really wanted to write a post today about Christmas with my family, but I have no idea if I'll be able to get to a computer tonight, so I'm posting one now so I don't miss out on my chance to blog today.

The plan is to head to my mom and dad's in Pennsylvania this morning when I get off work at 7:00 am. The forecast is calling for a chance of freezing rain, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't get too terribly bad. I'm just gonna go for it and take my chances. Spending Christmas Eve without my family was bad enough last night, I'm not going to sit in my apartment all day long on Christmas Day!

I have a busy 48 hours ahead of me...Tonight I'm going to try and see Brandee, tomorrow morning I'm meeting the Brookville True Crew (Beck, Lauren, and Nicole) at Nicole's for coffee and breakfast, then I'm off to Pittsburgh to spend Saturday night with Jody. We're going to some sort of Christmas party. It should be fun!

I'm hoping on Sunday, if all works out right, to meet Leah for breakfast before I head back to Ohio to come into work at 9:00 pm to work another week of ten hour days...but at least I have New Year's Eve night off!!! So I won't complain too much.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas today, and that you're all spending it with people you care about. Hugs go out to all my friends who work in television that can't make it home for the holidays because of works schedules. We all know it comes with the territory, but it still blows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that is one of the such a lot important information for me.
And i'm satisfied reading your article. But should remark on few basic issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is actually nice :
D. Just right process, cheers

my web site :: goji pro (http://xrambo.com/)