Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clawing at the Ceiling.



I'm minding my own business, sleeping in my bed today, when I have a dream that there was a baby running back and forth across my floor. Not a normal baby, a wee little baby. And this wee little baby scampered everywhere. I don't even want to know what the symbolism of the baby is (NO mom, I am STILL not interested in having kids at the moment!), BUT- the dream woke me up. As I'm laying in bed, I realize the scampering sound didn't stop. As I came to, I further realized there was something scampering in my ceiling. Running back and forth, then stopping to scratch on something. It sounded too big to be a rat (I pray to God), so I think there's a squirrel in my ceiling!!

So I hardly got ANY sleep because I'm scared this squirrel is going to crawl through my vents and attack me in my sleep. I'm going to call apartment management later today...but what are they going to do? I don't care if a squirrel or a raccon or whatever is hanging out up there, but I can't sleep when they're scampering around and scratching my ceiling. It's driving me NUTS. Haha, I didn't even intend that pun until I already typed it. I'm funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan was just singing a dumb song today that oddly coincides with your dilemma! Something about S.I.M.P....Squirrels in my pants. Weird I know , but it is my life!!!! lol

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Ha you said "still not interested at the moment"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.