Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Is it just me or is the Tiger Woods scandal the best thing to happen to Kate Gosselin since her tummy tuck? She's never in the tabloids anymore, and no one has heard anything from Jon McDoucherton Gosselin, either. Now Tiger's up to 14 ladies (According to Perez Hilton), and sponsors are dropping him left and right.



I'll lose all hope for humanity if I find out Seal is cheating on Heidi. The divorce of Nick and Jessica was enough to devasate me back in the early 2000's. I can't take much more.


On another note, MTV has decided to take out the scene of Snookie getting hit in the face on this week's episode of Jersey Shore. This pretty much ruins my weekend, as I've been patiently waiting to watch it over and over again on my DVR. In slow motion. For those of you who have been hiding under a rock (or aren't as obsessed with MTV's latest trashy reality show as I am), one of the little Jersey Shore Guidette's gets punched in the face at a club by a dude at the bar. Apparently people caused an uproar, saying MTV was sensationalizing violence, so they pulled the segment. Ugh. What a buzzkill.
That's all I got on a Tuesday!


1 comment:

steph said...

Love it!!! I love heidi and seal. Loved the newlyweds..