Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aaaaand I'm Grumpy.

I don't hate my job, I really don't. Most of the time, I even LIKE it...or at least don't MIND it. It's what I went to school for, I get paid decently, blah blah blah.
But man, am I BURNED OUT.

I was sitting here trying to come up with a subject for a blog post today, and I couldn't think of anything to write about. The only thing that popped into my head is how I've never taken a week off work.

I've been here for FOUR years, and have never taken off a complete week! How crazy is that? I never realized it until right now. I use my vacation days (and I get plenty) to always take long weekends. I took three days off when I moved in with Felix, but still had to work two days.

All of that will FINALLY change at the end of July when we go to Virginia Beach! I'm probably more excited than I should be...but 5 days on the beach and NINE DAYS OF SLEEPING AT NIGHT?!?! You all take your night sleeping for granted. It's going to be BLISS!

53 days and counting!

No comments: