Saturday, June 6, 2009

Benjamin Button.

It's 1 a.m Saturday morning, so I'm getting an early start on things. I went to bed an hour ago, but can't sleep because the school behind me is having a 24 hour Relay for Life, and all I can hear are kids screaming, singing, and listening to music. I guess it's for cancer, so I'll deal.

Felix and I watched Benjamin Button last night. I really, really enjoyed it.

I have a busy Saturday ahead of me, so here's a quote from the movie that really made me think:

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me want to cry!..I am probably just emotional since I lost 3.5 pounds this week and WW told me to slow down my weight loss. How funny is that?

love, mom

The Gilligans said...

I just put that movie on our netflix list! I heard great things about...can't wait to see it now :)

I remembered this morning when I was looking for my strapless bra for a dress I have to wear to a wedding that a year ago this weekend was her wedding! A Year already!!!??? Becky, if you read this...HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY!

Okay so I will end with this...next year is yours, right???

Tyler said...

I watched this over the weekend and enjoyed it.