Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sooo...we're 40 plus days into this blogging thing, and this is the first day I really DON'T feel like writing anything. I don't have anything interesting to say. That "stalking Beyonce" thing yesterday was even tough to think up, and let's face it...I've had better work.
There's nothing even exciting going on in the world to make fun of. I'm sick of GM and Chrylser, the swine flu, journalists trapped in North Korea, and any other story that's blown way out of proportion and sensationalized by the media (I realize those journalists in North Korea is a really big story, but I have a feeling Al Gore is just going to waltz over there, scoop 'em up, and everyone will be happy).
I think I'm bored. Like I said, nothing to write about at work...the local news scene has been SUCKING lately...and there's no good television on. I hate repeat season. The only thing I have to look forward to is Jon and Kate Plus 8 and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Thank God it's Wednesday, which is one day closer to Thursday...which, I think we all know, is RIGHT before Friday.
Does anyone else spend their weeks counting down the days until the weekend? Or is that just me? I can't imagine having a job that sucks, because I actually LIKE mine and I can't even stand being there. Maybe it's the warm weather. Why don't adults get summer vacation?

Now that I've touched on everything from swine flu to summer vacation...I'm out.
This has been a boring and pessimistic blog post by yours truly.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

What about Iowa becoming the first state to allow 911 text messages to emergency call centers?

Or that explosion at the Slim Jim factory?

OR Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that the slim jim factory explosion caught my eye!

love, mom

skittle365 said...

I have the slim jim factory story in my show today...I must confess I wrote this post yesterday and scheduled it to be published early this morning:( You caught me!

Steve Braband said...

I would have not known about the happenings in North Korea if it wasn't for your blog. Cnn does not exist to me.

Deadliest Catch is in the high point of Opilio Crab season. Tuesday nights of the Discovery Channel. Excellent TV.

Read steve-is-alive.blogspot.com to inspire you further with your blogging aspirations.

Get a hobby, loser.

I'm going to call you soon.

The Gilligans said...

CHEATER! You figured the posting time/ date thingy! Yea, it took my close to 6 months to do that :) Anyways, I really have nothing to say either but that my life consists of only a 48 mile to CUP, 6 hours on campus, another 48 mile drive home, and then a night of studying....sorry don't even have the energy to give you a comment about anything you wrote! haha :) I really just wanted to say hello! I hope you are oding well and wanted to also see if yo uwould be home for father's day weekend? Cole said maybe lunch or dinner saturday...can you make it???

skittle365 said...

STEVE! I do like the Deadliest Catch...although I tend to watch the marathons on the weekends.

Also, I do have a hobby...it's blogging!

I bet you DON'T call me.

Lauren, I'm only going to be home the day BEFORE Father's Day for a family cookout...so I dont think I'll be around for anything else.

Nicole's baby shower is July 11th though, I believe so I'll see you then, right?!