Friday, June 19, 2009

Fit Friday!!!

Virginia Beach Countdown: 38 days!!! I know it's going to get here in the blink of an eye, because June is FLYING. I just want to sleep at night for a week straight. Is that so much to ask?!

Anyway--So, I was down in my basement yesterday, getting ready to work out, and I swear I felt like someone was watching me. I looked out the window, and this is what I saw:




Weird. I text messaged my friend Sally about it, and her response? "Maybe he read your blog and he wanted to see what all the buzz was about". I laughed.

Moving on, how about some interesting health related links on this Fab Fit Friday?

**Did mom ever tell you to stop reading in dim light because you'll ruin your eyes? That myth, and 6 more, are debunked here.

**This really isn't health related...but the frog picture above reminded me of it. (Follow me here, frog picture..frogs eat flies...) Have you seen the video of President Obama swatting a horse fly during an interview and then picking it up and throwing it away? (Ohhh Barack you are sooo wonderful and funny hardy har har har, Note the sarcasm.) Anyway- Now, PETA is flipping out, saying Barack Obama needs to be more sensitive to the Earth's creatures. You know what I say to that? Eff you, PETA, and the stupid horse you didn't ride in on because that would qualify as animal cruelty.

**I found this story very interesting because I've never read anything similar. Apparently, if you want to be a lean, mean, muscle making machine, you better stop taking The Pill.

That's all I got. Peace out.

4 comments:

The Gilligans said...

I have seen it all - the frog left me speechless! That's all I can say at this moment!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I believe you about not reading in dim light...but you better NOT run with a lollipop in your mouth!

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not on the pill so why am I not a lean ,mean muscle making machine? Huh? I actually didn't even bother to read the article, so my comment is completely worthless.

love, mom

skittle365 said...

Haha no mom, it's not worthless...that's exactly what the article said:) And you'll be a lean mean muscle-making machine in no time!!!