Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Music Monday!!!

My Sunday night at work was spent writing about the fate of General Motors and what may happen when the biggest automaker files for bankruptcy. This song was stuck in my head the whole time. It's not exactly a HAPPY song, but it sure is catchy!! The chorus fits, too, when you think about the United States Government having a 60% equity stake in one of the nation's BIGGEST COMPANIES!!!

Happy Monday!



Also...A big Happy Birthday Shout Out to one of the greatest people in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE: Matt Sivillo. In celebration, here is a funny picture of us taken last year during my trip to Connecticut:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard that song before!!

love, mom

Steve Braband said...

I call totall BULLOCKS that you came up for Pat's birthday and not Sivillo or mine.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

I like commenting on your blog more than writing my blog.

skittle365 said...

I enjoy writing my blog so you will comment on it, steve. So it all works out:)

And Pat makes at least a LITTLE effort to keep in touch with me...unlike you or Sivillo.

Come to think of it, Braband..I don't even know when your birthday is. Guess I'll have to consult facebook:)
(That's the only reason I knew it was Sivillo's)

Matt said...

thanks for the bday shout out! and the only reason we don't keep in touch is because i don't like talking on phones!

other than that get your ass up here...for steve's birthday!