Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm a Celebrity...Shut My Face.

Television is pretty much sucking right now, at least for me. It seems like ALLLL my shows are over, and I don't have anything to watch. The shows I DO actually watch are all DVR'd and I watch them when I have time.
ANYWAY...So last night I was packing my lunch and cleaning my kitchen, and had the TV on in the living room which happened to be on NBC's premiere of "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here".

WHAT A CRAP SHOW! Seriously? Crap. CRAP! It was such a trainwreck, I actually WATCHED part of it, which I guess is the point...so now I'm pissed at myself for letting myself get sucked into the madness.

That being said, there are certain reality "stars" I absolutely DESPISE. Kind of unnaturally and unhealthily. I really shouldn't be spending this much time thinking about them, but alas...I am.

So here they are, in no particular order.

Speidi (Heidi and Spencer Pratt)


These two are the biggest fame whores I've ever seen. They'll do ANYTHING to make a quick buck and get the camera flashing. Ugh. They make me sick! They are single-handedly the reason I no longer watch "The Hills". (Well, maybe not single-handedly. It also probably has something to do with the fact I'm 26, not 19, and Justin Bobby is nasty.)

Kelly Bensimon.

I love love LOVE the "Real Housewives" franchise on Bravo TV. I watch every season religiously, except Atlanta. I never got into that season for some reason. And the new series with the ladies from New Jersey? Proving to be a fantastic season as well. There's something about watching woman with tons of money get Botex and go shopping and get together for cocktails at 2 in the afternoon that is just fascinating to me. I eat it up.

Kelly Bensimon is in the cast of "The Real Housewives of New York City". She was a new addition this season and I PRAY they get rid of her. Just seeing her on my television makes my skin crawl and I start feeling a little enraged. Especially when she's crazily scolding Bethenny with her now-famous "Bethenny stooooopppp. Just stoooop it. BETHENNY...STOOOPPP". Ugh. Hate her.

Coach.

I don't know anyone else besides Felix and I that still watch Survivor, but this douchebag was a cast member this season, and he always called himself "The Dragon Slayer" and a Samurai warrior. I would literally YELL at the television every week this season , and probably would've thrown things at it if I wasn't afraid of the wratch of Felix and his love for all things electronic. Coach didn't win though, so suck it Samurai!!!


Jon Gosselin.Who does this assface think he is? Sure, Jon, we all know your wife is a megabitch, but I bet you would be too if you were the breadwinner of the family and still had to take care of 8 kids...May as well make that 9 because she has to take care of you, too! Furthermore, it doesn't matter how bitchy or terrible your wife is, you have EIGHT CHILDREN! They're your responsibility and you have no right to go galavanting around with a 20-something school teacher (who isn't even cute). You're gross, Jon. GROSS! Team Kate all the way!

Deep breath, Ashley. Deep. Breathes.

And of course, I canNOT forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!! Even though you don't read my blog, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised someday when you get around to it.

Here's a pic of her and I when she visited Youngstown last summer:


2 comments:

sally said...

I watch survivor!

Anonymous said...

I love all the Real Housewives, even Atlanta...but I hate Kelly too!! She is a self important witch. Though it must be a burden for her to be so spectacular!? lol
I hate both Kate and Jon but will continue to watch. I guess that makes me horrible.

love, mom