Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cheese.


This is straight from one of my chick-lit books I'm so fond of reading...surprisingly deep, considering the book is basically a beach read:



"Do not waste life. Every time you let someone leave you without knowing how they make you feel, you have died a little death for nothing. Do not assume that you have more than the moment you are living in. It's never too soon to or too hard to tell someone that you love them, that they move you, that you are better for knowing them. Your job is to celebrate love, and to trust in the universe to bring you the people you need and tell you how to be with them when they arrive. You live a life that will end with regretting only things you did, not things you never did...Tell everyone, make them hear you, put aside your petty fears and love loud..."


-"Sleeping Over" by Stacey Ballis




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too deep for me!! lol

love, mom

Anonymous said...

PS I thought it was gonna be about your great love of cheese, lol. That I can relate too.

love, mom haha

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I spelled to as too. I am now an idiot!!

love, mom

skittle365 said...

hahaha keep digging yourself deeper, mom...just keep diggin:)