Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Susan Boyle Beats Obama.

I actually FORGOT I had to blog today. That hasn't happened in the almost 3 months I've been doing this thing. I have no idea what to write about soooo...

...While I hesitate to really get into my political beliefs on this blog, I do have this to say: I think President Obama needs to stop having primetime Press Conferences. I just read something somewhere that he has had more than any other President for as long as he's been in office. If the guy wants to be on television so bad, he should've moved to Hollywood.


Anyway, thank GOD Fox had decided not to air the press conference, because So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight and I would be crushed if I couldn't see the top 8 perform





Also, read this to find out how Susan Boyle kicked Obama's ass.





Awesomeness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I did not watch either... I am sure "the pundits" will hash it out tomorrow!!

love, mom