Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VA Beach Day 2

It's 6:37 a.m and I just spent the night listening to the waves crashing on the beach! It was HEAVEN! But of course, being me, I couldn't sleep in like I wanted (trained to work overnights, I never can).

I'm getting today's blog post out of the way early, because it's really not my main concern this week.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Just to recap yesterday a little bit...

We didn't check in until after 4:30 and we had expected to get here around 3:00. But we stopped for lunch, to pee, etc, and traffic coming into the beach was ridiculous!

So our room is so much more amazing than I thought it was going to be!

You walk in, and there's a little hallway that leads to a living room/kitchen. There's a full refrigerator, sink, microwave, a table with three chairs, a pull-out couch, and a television.

Then, you walk into the bedroom (where Felix is sleeping away at the moment), and there's our king size bed, then a third room which is basically a dressing room/closet, and a HUGE bathroom. Mom, I know I said it yesterday when I called you, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!! If it wasn't for her and her hotel employee discount, there's no way we'd be able to afford being here right now. And we're getting an entire week for what other vacationers are paying for a night!

Did I mention the view?! Here is the view from our hotel room:



Well, Felix is up now, so I'm off to enjoy my first full day here!! I think today we're going to get some sun and try to go parasailing.

I'm the happiest girl ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are happy, then I am happy. I still cannot believe all of my chicks are at the beach!!!

love, mom

KC Kinney said...

So nice Ashley!

Enjoy!

Steph said...

SO.JEALOUS. Have fun! :)