Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holy Crap!

Alright, so Felix and I are FINALLY leaving for vacation later today, after his softball is over (heaven forbid he misses a Sunday to go on vacation with his girlfriend! But I don't say anything, because it's the one thing he LOVES to do...so who am I to take that away?) Anyway, we're leaving later tonight, and driving halfway to Winchester, VA and staying at what looks like a pretty rundown Quality Inn. (But at a 25 dollar employee discount rate, who's complaining? Not me!! THANKS MOM!!)

I can't guarantee I will post every day this week, though I'll try. I do promise to come back and post for the days I miss (but I probably wont miss, I'm pretty dedicated to this lousy blog!).

A few things:

1. Four other girls around the country have signed up to do the 30 Day Shred with me, beginning August 1st! I am BEYOND excited! More details to come, but if you're interested, leave me a blog comment or shoot me an email and I'll get back to you. Don't text me, because although I've decided to NOT go completely without internet this week, I AM going to keep my BlackBerry turned off.

The girls who are brave enough to shred are as follows:
**Andrea from California**
**Becky (aka the Fit Wife) from Atlanta**
**Laura from D.C**
**Steph from Pittsburgh**
and **ME from Youngstown**

I'm so pumped that we're all going to try and do this together. If you want in, let me know!

Until then, PEACE OUT, BITCHES, I'M ON VACATION!

Mommy, please don't get mad at me for saying "bitches".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, have fun...

love, mom